Keep mouth shut & pray
Mon. Jan 28, 08
Psalm 12
I will have to answer for what I say. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut & act my age, 65.
God please help me! I do hope people aren’t hurt by what I say. The mean force will always be working in the world & people will be hurt.
Acts 4
Our Monday nite prayer is in line with this word. We need company of our own to encourage each other. We need to pray, “Lord give me grace to go on in your work & not fear man.” We get wisdom & strength when we pray. Threats, coming as they do can throw us off but obedience to Christ in this hostile environment will be costly. Will we realistically face that cost? Will we go to our knees?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home