Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fri. Jan 25, 08
Passover
Exodus 12

The blood over the door was God’s way of showing mercy on the Israelites so their firstborn wouldn’t be killed.
Was the lamb without blemish to represent Jesus, who is blameless? Was this showing them that all blessings come through the shedding of blood? Was the blood on the doorpost and outward sign of faith in God?
Once I except God all things are new; which means my old sins are forgotten by Him.
13:17-22
Pillars of cloud & fire
Did God use the pillars to show his power & that He was with them always? I now need to let God lead me in everything I do & stop being so human. If I put God first with the word & let Him led things will go better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home