Firstborn sons die & one is resurrected
Firstborn sons die
V 2-10 The people had been abused & God was seeing to it that they got their pay by having them demand articles of silver and gold. God will make it right when I have to suffer in the hands of evil. The Lord gave them favor in the sight of the Egyptians, by making it appear how much he favored them. Those that honor God, he will honored. Wasn’t this the 1st plague threatened & the last to be done? After this they knew the difference between those who served God and those that didn’t.
V 8 This is the 1st time I’ve seen Moses get mad at Pharaoh. How sad that they all had to go through all these plagues. I don’t get it at all.
Lk 24: 1-12, 36-49
Victorious resurrection
V 1-12 What would it be like to go to the tomb & see the rolled away stone & find it empty? What would I do & how would I act? The women went ready with spices to anoint the body of Jesus. Didn’t they know he wouldn't be there?
The disciples were surprised that Jesus is gone/raised. Jesus told them what was going to happen but they still were surprised.
V 36-49 – v 42=Broiled fish? 45-49 Jesus opened their minds; this is what he is trying to do now with the word. Jesus was telling them about the Holy Spirit which would only come when He got to heaven. He is now the mediator of blessing from God. To experience the Father's goodness, I must go through the Son.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home