EVIL?
PS 5
I don’t think I’ve known anyone as evil as in v 9-10. I do know people that are full of it but not evil, maybe a little mean. I’m thankful for v 4-6. God will take care of the liars & protect me at the same time. I need to hear when God is telling me that something isn't true or real. When I feel that something is right or I feel uneasy about something that just might be God talking.
I should take refuge in God as He protects me.
Lk 17: 1-19
V 6 – A mustard seed isn’t very big but faith that size can work big miracles, from this I get that most Christians don’t have the faith that we should. God I pray as I read & write daily my faith will grow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home